Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake, BigQuery, and RedShift that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win back their customers. Our customers include the likes of Indeed, Google, NASCAR, and The Boston Red Sox.
Unlock the value of Cloud Data to make it drive massive, real-world impact.
How we work
- Collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner’s mindset
- We encourage the exploration of new technologies
- We believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
About the Position
We are looking for a senior frontend engineer with strong experience with HTML/CSS/LitElement/TypeScript to work with our team to develop our core Web Application.
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner’s mindset to everything we do. We strive to have a culture defined by long term grit. We lay out the problems we are trying to solve together and make practical tradeoff to ship in the short term and build a stronger company for the long term.
- Create universals stylesheet with standard guidelines shared across pages (on top of Bootstrap).
- Ensure styling matches our Figma Mock Ups in color, spacing, fonts.
- Create HTML View ERB Templates for Rails app and integrate them into our Rails application.
- 5+ years experience with CSS + HTML
- Experience building SAAS software dashboards and admin interfaces.
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner’s mindset to everything we do. By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale the company
- Equity incentives for employees making an impact
Flexible Work Style
- Flexible remote work policies
- Flexible schedules and goal-based workstyle
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Recharge Days
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
- Flexible PTO and WFH Policies
Learn and Grow
- Quarterly Hackathons to focus on team passion projects
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with Founders (ex-Googlers)
- Learners’ mindset culture