Sr. Manager, GTM Strategy Business Partner
Posted on 4/7/2022
Remote • United States
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry
- Experience providing structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication to the business
- Experience prioritizing fast-moving strategic priorities, tackling operational challenges, and managing through hyper-growth
- Become a trusted and indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company's rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Have experience (if not fluency) with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- Be a dedicated partner one of our global VPs of Sales
- Lead the strategic and operational planning processes for your market segment. Direct the sales forecasting and pipeline council cadences
- Act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- Craft and complete key workstreams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- Mentor other team members. You may have direct reports within your first year
- Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations
- Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Drive thorough quarterly business reviews
- Help re-design certain business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives