Summer 2023, Remote
Posted on 10/5/2022
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree (on track to graduate by May 2024)
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and insight of business concepts and processes that are needed for making decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while successfully adapting to change
- A keen interest in business operations
- Experience in financial modeling, data analysis, or a similar area where you have applied your knowledge of techniques and tools to promote effective analysis
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Maintain day-to-day tasks assigned by team
- Analyze business inefficiencies and propose solutions to our leadership team
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Data, and Product to improve existing processes, and create multi-team procedures
- Experience in SQL and Looker reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to convey complex and relevant information to a wide range of audiences
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism