Neurosurgical Robot Operator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Milpitas, CA, USA
- Extremely attentive to visual details
- Extremely organized
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent with computer systems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- 3+ years of troubleshooting experience, or equivalent
- Minimum Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent industry experience
- Operate a surgical robot during testing
- Utilize GLP Documentation
- Communicate effectively while troubleshooting alongside robot & surgical experts
- Maintain inventory of parts, fixture/tooling, spare parts / consumables
- Maintains 5S and clean workspace environment
- Performs other projects or duties that may be assigned
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.