Senior Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5-8 years of product design experience
- Solid design portfolio that includes multiple case studies that showcase design research, product strategy, UX, visual design, and implementation
- Strong visual design skills (branding, typography, layout, composition)
- Solid toolkit of design software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe)
- Experience and ability to design for multiple platforms (email, push, web, iOS, Android)
- Strong communication, problem-solving and brainstorming skills
- Experience working on a cross-functional team where you collaborated with engineering, product management, and data teams to implement and iterate on changes to the user experience
- Motivated self-starter comfortable working in a tech startup or agency environment with fast growth and pace of change
- Passion for working on a product dedicated to reimagining women's and family healthcare
- Experience designing healthcare products or other HR-benefits software
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to build out team roadmaps by identifying and prioritizing projects that will solve user problems and business needs
- Work alongside product management, design, user research, data analytics, and engineering to build and grow the product experience across web, email, push, and native platforms (iOS and Android)
- Educate yourself on all paths to parenthood (adoption, fertility, pregnancy, etc) in order to deeply empathize with the real life experience of our users
- Plan and conduct user research to identify and validate user problems and test hypotheses. Must be adept at ideating, prototyping and testing new product concepts with real users
- Contribute to Maven's interactive design patterns and visual design language through collaboration with the product and brand design teams
- Share your work regularly with the product and brand design team to get feedback, and provide feedback to others to ensure we are all executing the highest quality work for our users
- Be a champion of design thinking, help encourage and inspire creativity, and a culture of feedback around the organization
- Facilitate design sprints with cross-functional teammates, business partners, and subject matter experts across the company to inform product strategy
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.