IT Systems Engineer
Posted on 8/6/2022
Edmond, OK, USA
- Confident in at least three of the following technologies/skillsets: Azure services, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, enterprise storage, scripting in PowerShell or Python
- Passionate about building reliable computing environments
- A self-motivated leader with the ability to work with a team and problem solve with innovation
- Able to explain complicated technical scenarios in standard terms and across a broad audience while fostering partnerships
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and open to change
- Research and implement best practices derived from industry experiences and standards
- Manage identity and access management solutions for the cloud infrastructure
- Select and manage best-of-breed software solutions
- Lead a team of volunteers by delegating tasks, collaborating on projects, and monitoring completion
- Manage incoming incidents by responding or delegating through an on-call rotation
- Develop and maintain documentation for team process and infrastructure configuration
- Reliable backups make your heart sing
- You have a heart for people, but a killer Nerf gun instinct
- You think in terms of automation, and you love figuring out new ways to integrate with other systems
Evangelical multi-site church
Life.Church's mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Retirement plan
- Medical coverage
- Direct primary care
- Life.Church preferred provider network
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- FSA and DCA
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Life insurance and accident coverage
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Vacation time
- Development dollars
- Casual dress-code
- We will honor Christ and His church with integrity. If we live with integrity nothing else matters. If we don’t live with integrity nothing else matters.
- We are all about the 'capital C' Church.The local church is the hope of the world, and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often.Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love.
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ.To reach people no one is reaching, we’ll have to do things no one is doing.
- We always bring our best.Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- We give up things we love for things we love even more.It’s an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers.The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
- We are faith-filled, big-thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We’ll never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
- We will lead the way with irrational generosity.We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- We wholeheartedly reject the label mega-church.We are a micro-church with a mega-vision