Head of Total Rewards
Posted on 8/23/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 10+ years of experience in senior Human Resource roles, with at least 5+ years of leadership experience in compensation and benefits for a distributed workforce
- Demonstrable experience in leading compensation programs and processes for global, publicly traded companies, including equity / stock administration
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, and delivering a highly successful Total Rewards program
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally and externally and communicate a compelling vision and direction effectively
- Able to lead and influence through collaboration, strong relationships and data
- Bachelor's degree is required; master's degree is preferred
- Experience developing and executing Sales Compensation is strongly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification highly preferred
- Design, deliver and maintain a Total Rewards strategy for a rapidly growing, innovative organization where people come first
- Conceptualize and execute on a total rewards philosophy aligned and integrated with the company culture and growth strategy
- Examine, critique and improve our benefits strategy to raise the bar for supporting our team members and facilitate the wellness of our employees
- Provide Board of Directors support and analysis as well as supporting the EVP, People & Performance, General Counsel and Chief Executive Officer in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials
- Work closely with finance leaders, as appropriate, to ensure effective decision-making, budget, and execution of all benefits, bonus, merit, and equity
- In partnership with the People team, build and deliver training and communications to support the total rewards philosophy
- Ensure employees and leaders understand and value the total rewards offered by the company and seek feedback to optimize these rewards to meet their individual needs
- Ensure effective execution of operational elements including payroll and equity administration
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.