Legal/Third Party Risk Management Intern
Updated on 3/24/2023
Remote in USA
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) in pursuit of a bachelor's degree & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks until they are completed
- Ability to collaborate with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and company executives
- Ability to build a plan, prioritize initiatives, and complete both independently and collaboratively
- Prior completion of at least one pre-law or contracts class is preferred
- Research, analyze, and draft memos on various legal topics, including data protection, technology contracting, and electronic marketing
- Review executed contracts and provide analysis regarding key provisions for use by attorneys and other team members
- Assist in the management of the contract drafting and execution process for sales contracts, vendor and other agreements
- Support the Third Party Risk Manager in vendor due diligence and new vendor intake, including the collection and analysis of compliance documentation
- Assist in the roll-out of policy and procedure documents and the creation and refinement of various legal and third party risk training modules
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.