Join us on a mission that matters.
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
The Senior Manager, Energy Reports will be responsible for owning and managing the production of quarterly PPA Price Index reports, along with ongoing, custom reports produced by the company. In this role, the Senior Manager will play an important role ensuring timely delivery, stakeholder alignment and effective coordination of the report production process. The most successful candidate would have a deep understanding of renewable energy markets to support the production of accurate and expert content and analysis. The Senior Manager will also provide insights into current renewable energy market trends and developments, and to help businesses and stakeholders make informed decisions in this sector. The Senior Manager must have outstanding written and spoken communication skills, be able to work independently, and be comfortable interacting with a wide range of internal as well as external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Own and manage the production of LevelTen’s Quarterly PPA Price Index, including the creation, ownership, and management of key report production deliverables across teams.
- Work in tandem with internal stakeholders in identifying the scope of proposed custom reports with respect to content, relevance, and delivery timelines.
- Work with marketing to promote LevelTen’s industry-leading thought leadership and analysis.
- Reports Research Management
- Ownership of research content, survey, and articles for LevelTen’s Quarterly PPA Price Index reports
- Ownership of research content for ongoing custom reports
- Contribute to high quality quantitative and qualitative analysis around current renewable energy market trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience developing professional quality energy market reports.
- Ability to effectively assume ownership and manage projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups.
- Proven ability to interpret and derive insights from data and information.
- Strong familiarity with renewable energy market analysis preferably focused on the PPA markets.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent writing, presentation and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- The estimated compensation for this position is $140,000 - $150,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
BENEFITS / PERKS
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
ABOUT LEVELTEN ENERGY
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.