Product Designer - Partnerships
Posted on 5/27/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience as an individual contributor on an in-house Product Design team
- Portfolio: A portfolio with native and/or web projects that highlights your approach to problem solving, as well as the solutions themselves. Case studies should demonstrate your skills in research, user experience, visual design, and interaction design
- Communication: Excellent communication and storytelling skills, in writing and in speaking. Has a well-defined design process
- Teamwork: Experience partnering with Product, Engineering, and Research to craft broader product strategy
- Ideate: Work with Product, Engineering, Research,and Operations to design and visualize the future of our end-to-end customer experience
- Research: Partner with User Experience Research to conduct user interviews and determine common pain points, product improvements and priorities. Conduct light-weight research independently to inform design decisions
- Create: Design information architecture diagrams, wireframes, flows, and high-fidelity mock-ups for your features
- Communicate: Showcase your vision and rationale behind design decisions to stakeholders and your team
- Collaborate: Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Operations to validate the feasibility of your work and ensure high-quality implementation
- Prototyping: Strong skills using rich, interactive prototyping tools like Framer
Leading digital platform for residential real estate
Pendo is on a mission to elevate the world's experiences with software
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
Company Core Values
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.