Assistant Geotechnical Engineer / Geotechnical Engineer Assistant Engineering Geologist /...
Posted on 6/3/2022
London, UK • Edinburgh, UK • Leeds, UK • Bristol, UK • Epsom...
- Experience in either the infrastructure sector (highways, rail or water geotechnics) or the energy sector
- A strong academic background with a relevant degree (ideally MSc or equivalent)
- Chartered status or approaching chartered status
- Proven experience of working in a fast-moving engineering consultancy environment
- Proven geotechnical design experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to self-check and produce accurate work
- A willingness to travel on short assignments both within the UK and overseas
- A valid UK driving licence preferred
- Office location can be discussed at interview
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal that provides engineering, procurement, and construction services to various industries, including clean power, mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, environment and water, and infrastructure.