Embedded Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Enjoy learning about multiple technologies
- Can think laterally
- Are keen to be involved in the complete product development lifecycle from requirements capture into production
- Are looking for a technically challenging environment
- Demonstrable ability to work as an individual contributor or as part of a team
- Experience with embedded development - have you played with a Raspberry Pi?
- Experience developing cross-compiled software on ARM microcontrollers and/or ARM microprocessors
- Confident with the C and/or C++ programming languages
- Awareness of software considerations when reviewing hardware schematics
- Experience of debugging software and supporting board bring-up activities
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Design and development across the full lifecycle from concept definition; requirements analysis; detailed design; software implementation and integration onto customer PCBAs; onto manufacturing functional test and production support
- Create high quality deliverables for our customers including, requirements documents; architecture and design documents; verification test documents; and most importantly source code for embedded systems, covering Qt GUIs, custom device drivers for numerous operating systems, and control algorithms
- Provide support for our continuous improvement activities and develop an understanding of how a multi-billion dollar manufacturing services company operates
- Awareness of Agile development practices
- Familiarity with one or more embedded operating systems - Linux, Windows embedded, VxWorks, QNX
- Awareness of real-time development and/or safety critical systems
- Awareness of scripting languages and continuous integration frameworks
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.