Tier 1 NIPR Technician
Posted on 11/17/2022
Norfolk, VA, USA
- Must have Secret Clearance to start on the program or able to obtain a Secret clearance prior to start. (Interim Secret clearance acceptable to start)
- High School diploma and 1+ years of experience in an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) role
- Security+ CE, Network+ CE, or A+ CE or the ability to obtain one of these certifications within 90 days following start
- Excellent customer service skills, to include strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite
- Must be available to work non-standard hours during peak times
- Must be a US Citizen
- After an initial acclimation period, you will be responsible for greeting our customers via phone calls, ascertain the nature of the call, resolve Level 1 issues where possible, open tickets via a ticketing system and escalate to the appropriate work groups, when necessary
- Determine the functional area of the problem being reported, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications, and provide detailed analysis of the problem
- Deploy mobile devices to end users, assist with basic enterprise-level mobile device management configuration and troubleshooting
- Determine if equipment is warranted and arrange appropriate resolution under warranty
- Update assigned tickets and continuously coordinate necessary work
- Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties, including providing follow-up to the user on the status of the problem until resolution, and verify problem resolution prior to closure of the ticket
- Troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application deployments and infrastructure upgrades
- Escalate problems to next level support if the issue cannot be resolved at Level 1
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.