Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Quincy, MA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing, testing, and troubleshooting complex embedded systems and products
- Demonstrated experience designing with microcontrollers, FPGAs, mixed signal domains and common communication busses (SPI, I2C)
- Competence with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, debuggers, current-probes, and automation of tests
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools such as git, Github, JIRA, etc
- Knowledge of embedded software development, including use of timers, interrupts, hardware peripherals such as SPI controllers and ADCs
- Familiarity with embedded Linux development, and basic Unix/Linux tools
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with Altium Designer or equivalent electronic design automation design tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance
- Design embedded electronics from concept to functional prototype, including hardware selection, schematic & PCB design, board bring-up, and system level integration
- Troubleshoot issues that span the electrical and software boundaries, with solid skills using both lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.) and software debugging tools
- Work closely with other electrical, mechanical, software, firmware, and test engineers to deliver fully functional products
- Work in a fast-paced environment supporting new developments, active deployments, and customer operated hardware
- Concurrently manage involvement in multiple projects at various stages
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.