HR, Systems Analyst
Posted on 11/23/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Denver, CO, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Progressive People Systems experience in support, implementations, and/or upgrades
- Experience with Workday configuration, integrations, and support
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of core People systems
- Proficient with Workday, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, Pave, ADP and related integrations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, play multiple roles, prioritize and execute on initiatives in a fluid landscape
- Ability to work effectively in both an individual and team dynamic (cross-functional teams)
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the team meets organizational needs and goals
- Collaborates with leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions and processes
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to People team
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for the People team
- Assists with the creation of custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior leadership and the People team
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of all People systems, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Configure and maintain integrations between People systems (eg. Workday, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, ADP) and with boundary systems (eg. with Oracle Cloud ERP)
- Manage external vendor consultants to support the projects, enhancements
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.