Virtual Care Nurse
Posted on 9/13/2022
Canada • Remote
- Must hold an active nursing license in at least one Canadian province or territory (multiple provincial licenses preferred but not required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3 years in post-graduate practice, preferable in primary care or emergency setting
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Experience with triage processes to ensure members receive appropriate attention, in a suitable location, with the requisite degree of urgency
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of how to use a Macbook is considered a huge plus
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- Before extending offers, we conduct reference and background checks
- For US Candidates, due to League's professional engagements with major healthcare organizations, additional checks could be required, depending on the role you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Liaising between members and various health care providers to help educate people to achieve their optimal health
- Drawing on your knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system to empower and assist members to be able to navigate through the complexities of the different levels of care
- Help build & maintain efficient processes and protocols to address members' priority health needs
- Help deliver a best-in-class virtual care nursing experience
- Proactively reach out to members regarding past visits, including those at high risk for chronic health issues
- Provide expert health guidance via chat that remains within the scope of a Registered Nurse
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.