Rio Grande Valley, Texas, Bilingual Spanish
Posted on 10/18/2023
Education technology innovator
At Age of Learning, their mission is to help children everywhere build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning.
AI & Machine Learning
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↓ -16%
Sales & Account Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven success in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proficient in Sales Management Software, Salesforce experience preferred
- Educational/Technology sales experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Travel required 50% of the time
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets as described in the commission plan
- Working with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Success leadership to strategically build Age of Learning’s presence in the school’s market
- Document all prospect and customer activities in salesforce and participate in pipeline reviews
- Negotiate and manage proposals to ensure profitable and scalable sales activity
- Demonstrate knowledge of My Math Academy and My Reading Academy products to educate, present, and converse fluently and comfortably with all customer levels
- Effectively executes a sales plan to initiate first-time sales to new customers and expand sales with existing customers through repeat and expansion sales.
- Manages prospect and customer relationships to maximize customer exuberance and revenue.
- Develops key contacts and work with them to successfully move them through each stage of the sales process.
- Attends meetings and training and performs other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Provide support on key accounts as designated by the VP of Sales.
- Salesforce experience
- Educational/Technology sales experience