Software Engineering Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Everett, MA, USA
- Be collaborative by nature
- Be adept at building consensus to solve technical and organizational challenges
- Enjoy challenges and problem solving, helping to scale your team's work and accelerate delivery via continuous improvement
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with a track record of delivering flexible, reliable, cloud-based APIs
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Experience with NodeJS, TypeScript and AWS is preferred but not required
- Experience in an IoT environment is helpful but not required
- Directly manage a team of 5-7 developers
- Hire and grow world-class people for your team
- Collaborate with product owners to translate business requirements into platform capabilities that deliver value for our customers - both now and in the future
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the team. Ensure continuous delivery of customer value. Maintain a high level of technical excellence and reliability by working directly with your team every sprint
- Help create a technical vision that maximizes security for our customers and flexibility for our business. Guide your team to deliver on that vision
Home security company
Simplisafe wants to make home security accessible to everyone
- Health Insurance - A comprehensive plan provides peace of mind for you and your family.
- Employee assistance program - Help through the difficult situations that come up at work and at home.
- Tuition reimbursement - We want you to keep learning, so we’ll cover part of your tuition.
- 401(k) - Saving for your future in the present.
- Unlimited vacation - Exempt employees take the time when you need it or want it. We mean it.
- Life and disability insurance - Coverage for when you need it most.
- Customer obsessed
- Aim High
- No Ego
- One Team
- Life As We Climb
- Lean & Nimble