Senior Events Marketing Manager
Posted on 4/4/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Events or Field Marketing role
- 3+ year experience working in high tech, B2B SaaS software or technology companies
- Experience building and managing complex events budgets
- Strong relationship-building skills, especially with Enterprise Sales teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion
- Ability to travel for events and campaigns as needed
- A self-starter with a positive and creative mindset, who is eager to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Budget management experience
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Lead program plans to meet the pipeline and demand generation objectives, ensuring it is aligned with regional targets, global marketing strategy, and priority focuses
- Own the revenue/cross-functional relationship, building and nurturing a trusted working partnership to over-communicate, influence, and gain alignment on program plans
- Drive alignment across diverse stakeholders on assigned program objectives, tactics and program next steps
- Build strong relationships with stakeholder teams including business development, sales, enablement, field marketing and others to over-communicate program status and influence plans and outcomes
- Execute events and partner with corporate events team to deliver best-in-class and supporting field/corporate events where needed
- Manage program budget, ROI analysis and business impact to keep stakeholders proactively informed of program forecasts and marketing-led pipeline targets
- Continuously review the performance, satisfaction and ROI of programs from all event programs to maximize return on event programs, adjusting tactics and strategy accordingly
- Partner with content, field and localization marketing to ensure all content is accurate, high-quality, and resonates with local audiences
- Travel to regional and global events and provide pre-event and onsite support 40% of the year
AI search platform for companies
Yext's mission is to transform the enterprise with AI search. The company offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program - One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits program, which includes top-quality health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid parental leave, a 401(k) with match or retirement pension plan, equity, commuter benefits, and more.
- Invested in Your Wellbeing - In addition to our top-tier benefits, we also have a holistic wellness program that includes physical and mental health services. A few employee-favorite perks are our company-wide subscription to the meditation, sleep, and relaxation app Calm, as well as our corporate ClassPass membership.
- Stay Informed - Our leadership team is committed to company-wide transparency, ranging from email blasts, biannual goal-setting days, and a weekly all-hands video meeting called Manifesto. Manifesto is a time for leadership to share company updates, showcase new products, highlight new deals, and provide kudos to well-deserved employees.
- Collaborative Workspaces - Yext has amazing workspaces in many of the greatest cities in the world — from our magnificent new HQ in New York City to those in Chicago, Greater Washington DC, London, Miami, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and more. Most job families within Yext allow employees to work from any office so they can experience the face-to-face collaboration, spontaneous interaction, and mutual learning that have become such hallmarks of our culture across the globe.
- Life-Work Balance - We work hard and play even harder, but we also recognize that our employees wear multiple hats as parents, mentors, caretakers, volunteers, and more. That’s why we offer flexible and generous vacation, paid company and bank holidays, and sick days for when you’re feeling under the weather — all in an effort to give our employees more time to do the things they love with the ones they love and support a better life-work balance.
- Upward Mobility - One of the perks of being a relatively new publicly traded company is that there is no shortage of opportunity. This means our employees are presented with countless chances to move internally. Internal mobility is at the forefront of Yext’s hiring, as are learning and development, alongside our mentorship program and monthly lunch and learns sponsored by our ERGs.