Sales Operations Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 2-4 years experience in Consulting, Revenue / Sales Operations, Finance Operations, or Sales Strategy
- Team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team's goals
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage projects and stakeholders
- Driven by data and analysis to make decisions
- Tech-savvy and passionate about learning new tools, systems, and processes
- Identify trends and business opportunities with stakeholders to drive data-influenced decisions and optimize results
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to understand business needs, proactively evolve and improve workflows and automation, and scale processes globally
- Support and coordinate the pipeline forecast on a regular basis among key leaders
- Improve processes and adoption of the CRM and other commercial deals by partnering with the Salesforce administrator
- Manage and maintain a high degree of data quality by collaborating with the Marketing and Finance teamsLead and manage the evaluation, scope and completion of new process developments
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.