VP – Product
Engagement & Programs
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 8+ years of experience building and managing high-performing product teams with a track record of consistently delivering on business objectives and meeting roadmap commitments
- Strong product sense paired with rigorous use of data and user feedback
- Experience leading and growing the careers of Product Managers over multiple years. You know how to structure a team and set clear expectations around performance and development
- Ability to navigate to the the best solution in ambiguous situations, with exceptional communication that provides frameworks for thinking and clarity for teams
- Skill navigating executive stakeholders, with the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate complex concepts
- Background in a healthcare is a big plus. Experience in a similarly regulated field is helpful
- Deeply understand our members and how they use Maven to identify opportunities that lead to healthier outcomes in their family building journey
- Establish a Product vision and strategy for Maven's Engagement & Programs product team. Your teams are responsible for delivering delightful member experiences that increase engagement and support members as they transition through life stages with Maven
- Partner with Commercial, Clinical, and Product Marketing teams to deliver new offerings to the market, pairing a deep understanding of our members with market signals to stay ahead of trends
- Define success for the Product areas you own and roll out systems of accountability to track progress against outcomes. As a senior leader, you will be accountable for delivering on OKRs that meaningfully impact business growth
- Oversee a growing team of Product Managers, content writers, & production specialists and foster team engagement to create an environment to help your team grow in their careers at Maven
- 12+ years of Product experience building digital consumer products throughout the entire product lifecycle. points for having experience building Products that sit at the intersection of digital and physical
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.