Commercial Account Executive
Posted on 8/3/2022
Moscow, ID, USA
- 1-3 years experience with consultative and solution-based software sales preferred
- Demonstrated history of quota achievement in a competitive environment
- Energetic, optimistic, and entrepreneurial
- Desire to work in a mature, sophisticated, and professional sales culture
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven self-learner with the ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree highly desired
- Prospect into enterprise accounts via phone, email, social selling, and other creative approaches
- Build positive professional relationships with clients while working in collaboration with internal team members in marketing, consulting, client services, and product development, in order to provide impressive solutions leading to impressive results for our clients
- Help potential customers see and define the scope of the issues in their business and deliver software and consulting solutions that empower these organizations to enact real change
- Use research, creativity, and analysis to craft and deliver highly relevant presentations to clients via online meetings or by means of travel to on-site meetings and conferences
- Learn and use the economic and data concepts that relate to our services and the situations of our clients
- Generate sales through outbound prospecting, channel sales, and inbound leads
- Effectively mentor and guide your assigned Business Development Rep to help generate leads
- Some travel required
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company