San Jose, California
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 12%
- Bachelor's degree or Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
- 0 to 2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of application and server virtualization, and cloud services
- Passion for technology and learning with a can-do attitude
- Cross-functionally collaborates and communicates across Nutanix departments
- Ensure a high level of licensing and Pulse activation for Nutanix customers
- Analyze customer data to track adoption/consumption and provide guidance
- Build Progress Check-Ins for Customer Success Representatives
- Gather insights and feedback through customer conversations
- Advise customers on new relevant features and ensure a high adoption rate
- Prepare and deliver progress checks in coordination with Customer Success Representatives
- Conduct solution demonstrations and workshops for customers
- Flexible and adaptable
- Customer-first mindset
- Desire to grow to be a technology expert
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
Do you love technology? Are you ready to transform the way companies work? If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and a vision for the future of business; we want to talk with you.
Nutanix (NTNX) is looking for a passionate Associate Customer Success Systems Engineer to help our customers in their cloud transformation journey. You’ll become the trusted advisor on Nutanix portfolio to assist customers in their understanding of our technology while helping our account manager and sales team ensure effective adoption of our subscription products. We are looking for motivators and go-getters who has a drive for continuous improvement and will be an advocate for our customers to communicate engagement insights to broader audiences. In this role, you will report to a Manager, Customer Success Systems Engineering, who along with the team will assist and mentor you with many continuous opportunities for learning and career growth.
Customer Success at Nutanix
Our Systems Engineering & Solution Sales organization is made up of 800+ customer-focused technical sales professionals who are responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business issues and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. This team also acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in their field by the Nutanix sales, customer success, business partners, and customers.
● Cross-functionally collaborates and communicates across Nutanix departments (e.g., Sales, Channel, Support, Product Management)
● Ensure a high level of licensing and Pulse activation for Nutanix customers
● Analyze customer data (e.g., telemetry, customer conversations, support cases) to track adoption/consumption to provide guidance and recommendations that will improve the customer experience and increase adoption
● Build Progress Check-Ins for Customer Success Representatives (CSRs) to drive customer conversations
● Gather insights and feedback through customer conversations to discover potential expansion opportunities and advocate customer requirements in the Nutanix ecosystem
● Advise customers on new relevant features and ensure a high adoption rate
● Prepare and deliver progress checks in coordination with Customer Success Representatives (CSRs).
● Conduct solution demonstrations and workshops for customers
What You Will Bring
● Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
● 0 to 2 years of related experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills: You’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams, effectively communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences everything from data points, and technical product details, to delivering critical feedback.
● Strong desire to grow to be a technology expert
● Knowledge of application and server virtualization, and cloud services
● A passion for technology and learning with a can-do attitude
● Flexible and adaptable: You embrace ambiguity and can adapt to change or new situations
● A customer-first mindset: You’re passionate about delivering a high-quality support experience and providing customers with the products they need to succeed. You are focused on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring the effective adoption of our subscription products. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving customers.
● Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of the time.
About the Team
Meet Richard Wood! https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-wood-4b3a3917/
- Joined Nutanix in January 2017 as a Systems Reliability Engineer in our Durham, NC location.
- He later moved into Inside Sales as a Systems Engineer and then moved into Customer Success Systems Engineering which was a new organization within sales.
- After working on the team for a year, Rich agreed to become team lead and then CSSE Manager covering SE Enterprise and Healthcare.
- We are looking to expand our team with an individual who obsesses over technology and customer satisfaction to be able to show our customers the value of Nutanix.
- Our Customer Success Systems Engineering team is a motivated team working with Sales leaders and Systems Engineers to help increase Nutanix Product Adoption through regular customer check-ins and enablement sessions.
How We Work
- Our team is a combination of Hybrid and Remote working engineers. When able we prefer to have engineers located closer to the customer base they are serving, but much of our work is done via zoom due to larger territories.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between USD $ 33.53 and USD $ 50.30 per hour.
However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.