Software Engineer I - Remote, Full Time
Posted on 5/20/2021
- Able to complete project with supervision
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Skilled in a single programming language, exposure to multiple programming languages
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in accessing relational databases
- Able to implement code using existing best practices
- Able to execute code locally and use basic environment configurations
- Experienced with concepts of virtualization and containerization
- Able to review logs from a single application to detect errors. Able to add logging to code
- Build and maintain great relationships with technology partners and business stakeholders
- Create software that can be monitored, analyzed and optimized to automate
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout Spreetail to continually deliver and improve our software solutions
- Break down high-level requirements for software solutions into buildable deliverables
- Increase the quality of new and existing software systems
- Actively give and receive feedback on individual skillsets, designs and code to constantly improve yourself and our solutions
- Support, Collaborate, and grow with everyone
- Maintain a positive attitude, so your teammates and business stakeholders look forward to working with you
- Have a high attention to detail and focus on the quality of your designs and software
- Contribute to projects and tooling that impact all software teams
- Collaborate with and mentor other engineers, delivery managers, and product managers on software development projects
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.