Mortgage Loan Originator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Frisco, TX, USA
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic with the ability to establish and build working relationships with SoFi applicants, guiding them from initiation to successful completion of the loan process
- Driven by high performance in a high expectation commission environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industry leading pipeline management skills
- Background or previous experience in financial services and sales in an inbound or outbound call center
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize activities
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with team members
- Must be computer literate with above average proficiency in MS Office and internet skills
- Great telephone skills including communicating clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple systems / applications / workflows
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure, while successfully navigating stressful work assignments or situations efficiently and effectively
- Ability to meet critical deadlines under stressful conditions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to move between tasks and duties quickly and efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Evaluate initial loan applications and documentation to confirm credit worthiness and ability to repay
- Complete initial analysis of applicants' credit, income, by verifying initial decisions and communicating this to the applicant
- Communicate critical origination timeline, product, pricing and underwriting requirements to all applicants
- Perform outbound calls to applicants and work with the applicant to ensure receipt of required documentation critical to successfully move loans through the sales process to funding
- Communicate suspense, loan approval and/or declinations to ensure customer is informed at all times
- Coordinate and manage realtors, builders, mobile signers and other third parties
- Oversee loan process to ensure timely delivery and content communication with borrower of initial disclosures, changed circumstance re-disclosing, delivery of closing disclosure and closing documents
- Improve upon and refine sales and customer service knowledge and techniques via ongoing training
- Maximize the number of qualified loans funded monthly
- Manage and maintain your pipeline of leads provided to you from a centralized lead generation engine
- Ensure all leads provided are worked with highest degree of urgency, meeting or exceeding customer expectations throughout the loan originations process
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.