Posted on 12/8/2022
Dallas, TX, USA
- Invent the future of cyber security and protect the privacy of millions of people
- Research and evaluate new vectors which may lead to unnecessary data exposure
- Develop and utilize in-house tools to scale research methods across the internet
- Report on potential exposures for customers, prospects and partnered organisations
- Work with customers and prospective customers to determine their required solutions and scope
- Identify, investigate and analyse customers business processes, procedures and work practices to determine risks
- Lend expertise, advice and recommendations to media and governmental organisations on the subject of data exposure and breaches
- Generalist technical skills: comfortable with basic system administration and scripting, and able to learn quickly when needed
- A keen sense of curiosity and ability to find unconventional solutions to difficult problems
- Team-first collaborative approach to problem solving
- Genuine interest in cyber security as an evolving body of knowledge
- Ability to design and automate your work and effectiveness
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to provide case notes/support to customers
- Don't worry about degrees or certificates- show us something you have done
- Familiarity with methods for reconnaissance using OSINT
- Hands on experience developing and/or administering software
- Awareness of responsible disclosure standards
- UpGuard provides a Data Leaks service to our customers and with our current growth, are looking for someone to come on board and own the data leaks program for enterprise customers
- You will be responsible for using our proprietary leak detection engine to detect and investigate customers' potential leaks of credentials, personal information, and business secrets
Third-party risk & attack surface management
UpGuard's mission is to protect the world's data.
- Free lunches and coffee
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements (work-from-home)
- A 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision benefits (US employees)
Company Core Values
- Care about our team - Understand what matters to our employees. Give them what they need to do their best work.
- Be excellent to each other - No games. No bullshit. We rely on our peers to improve. Be open, honest and kind.
- Pride in what we do - Value quality and integrity in everything we do.
- Don't #!&$ the customer - Understand customers' stated and unstated needs. Make them wildly successful.
- Do the impossible - Be energized by difficult problems. Revel in unknowns. Ask 'Why?', but always question, 'Why not?'