Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As Moxion’s founding Marketing Manager, you’ll assist in developing and executing our marketing strategy. Marketing will be integral to Moxion’s overall success and pivotal in our search for new customers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the C-suite, Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering teams to share our vision of last mile electrification with the world. Use your true passion for green energy to help spread the word about our mission to help our customers to reduce carbon emissions and electrify operations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with CRO to develop marketing strategy including planning, content development, execution.
- Leverage expertise in all avenues of marketing- including social campaigns, marketing strategies, consumer research, UX/UI best practices and industry trends
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and reviewing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Manage external vendors including creative agencies
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Create and analyze performance data and KPIs to drive strategic growth and improve overall account performance
- Manage assigned channel marketing budget – planning, investment, tracking
- Partner with your peers in product and sales to create marketing plans on new product and existing products.
Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience working directly with customers and partners in a B2B environment
- Experience measuring program ROI
- Experience planning and tracking customer marketing investment
- Social media skills
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Managing Processes
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Shift and Compensation Details:
- Shift: 1st
- Comp Range: $140k - $165k
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email [email protected]