Electrical Engineering, Bachelors
Updated on 1/27/2023
Albuquerque, NM, USA • Santa Clara, CA, USA • Remote • Hillsboro, OR...
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Works well independently and develops quick engineering solutions for complex problems
- Skilled at interfacing with engineers and managers by providing schedule updates
- High problem-solving skills and good tolerance for ambiguity
- Knows how to prioritize tasks independently
- Natural focus on quality, discipline, and accurate results for engineering customers
- Contributes and works well in a multi-site team setting
- Hardware Engineer
- Analog Engineer
- Digital Engineer
- Mixed Signal Engineer
- Power Engineer
- RF Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- Applications Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Embedded Engineers
- Firmware Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Process Engineer
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity