Sales Development Representative
Posted on 8/26/2021
Remote • El Dorado, KS, USA
- As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be prospecting into Strategic accounts to secure meetings, and to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Provide potential prospects with information about Confluent and our product value
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from large Enterprise organizations
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced and tenured Strategic and Enterprise Sales Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and team mates who are committed to your success
- Join a structured Sales training program with clear milestones, and an established career progression plan for strong performers
- Participate in regular Sales enablement sessions, learning from the best in the business, and helping you develop the skills to excel in a Sales career
- 9+ months of Sales experience, either in a Sales Development, Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Success or other related capacity
- Experience interacting with customers and prospects, doing discovery calls and identifying sales opportunities
- Passion for Sales and desire to excel
- Competitive team player
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers
- Enterprise technology aptitude, open source technology knowledge is a plus
- Hard worker and willing to achieve a high volume of daily activities while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
- Background using CRM and sales engagement applications
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team