Senior Product Manager
Cloud Security & IAM, Remote
Posted on 8/4/2022
Remote • United States
Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with a complex technical product with deep security requirements
- 3+ years of experience designing and defending secure modern web services and database applications
- Hands-on experience with Identity Access Management and fine-grained authorization systems such as AWS IAM, GCP IAM, Azure IAM, Open Policy Agent/OpenAuthz, Hashicorp Vault
- Familiarity with Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, and Identity and Access Governance
- Understanding of various public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Ability to write, promote, and execute business cases
- Own strategy and vision for security and identity and access management for Couchbase's flagship cloud platform Capella
- Drive the roadmap for federated ID and secure sign-on for the product and develop a comprehensive security roadmap that accomplishes business and customer goals
- Advise senior leadership on identifying long-term, emerging cloud security trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with the major cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft) in order to understand deeper in-product integration opportunities for our joint customers
- Articulate the value proposition of security features to customers and meet with customers regularly to understand their requirements
Enterprise applications database
At Couchbase, their mission is to empower enterprises to develop, deploy, and run mission-critical applications anywhere by delivering a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database.
- Culture, purpose, & impact - A sense of purpose in your work and shared passions with your teammates. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase’s can-do culture.
- Financial well-being - Market competitive pay, the ability to participate in the success of the company through equity programs, well thought out retirement options, and a number of recognition programs.
- Flexibility & growth - Flexible time off, internal learning, and development opportunities, accreditations, boot camps, conferences, and a trust-based culture.
- Community & belonging - Couchbase Cares promotes philanthropy, inclusion and belonging, worldwide Couchbase celebrations, and sustainability and green teams that impact our local communities.
- Body, mind, & emotional - Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most.
- Environment & workspace - We are mindful of the environment and our individual workspaces. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.