The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company’s Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Strategy & Business Operations team partners with product and business leaders to drive Carta’s strategy, collaboration across teams, innovation, and best-in-class execution. This role will be closely involved in helping us deliver on the next $100bn of opportunity.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Strengthen Carta’s market position as the leading cap table software provider
- Accelerate growth of new product lines including our suite of Compensation tools
- Drive Carta’s foray into new software and financial products which leverage the power and depth of Carta’s data, customer relationships, and network
- Find new ways to strengthen relationships with our partners across the venture capital ecosystem including law firms, accelerators, venture capital firms, and software providers
- Drive end-to-end strategic projects which result in the creation of a new business or accelerate the growth of an existing business
- Help business leaders make smart decisions by bringing data, analysis, and industry expertise to bear on the complicated problems we are solving
- Have a learning mindset; Carta sits at the intersection of software, private markets, public markets and other capital markets players - we learn new things every day
- Proven experience leading a team to achieve consistent results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations, especially to executives
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to accelerate Carta’s growth
- Ability to seek information, solve conceptual problems, corral resources and deliver results in challenging situations
- Experience managing complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgment
- Superior financial modeling and presentation skills
- Experience in enterprise software, SaaS, financial services, and/or fintech a plus
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. If you are located in New York, New York OR San Francisco, California, our minimum cash compensation salary range for this role is $175,100 - $206,000 (if applicable, + commission). Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected]. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.