Cprime (Goldman Sachs | Everstone Company) is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Notice of E-Verify Participation:
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Right to Work Notice:
If you have the skills, experience, and legal right to work, your citizenship or immigration status shouldn’t get in the way. Neither should the place you were born or another aspect of your national origin. A part of U.S. immigration laws protects legally-authorized workers from discrimination based on their citizenship status and national origin. You can read this law at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. The Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER) may be able to help if an employer treats you unfairly in violation of this law. The law that IER enforces is 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. The regulations for this law are at 28 C.F.R. Part 44. Call IER if an employer: Does not hire you or fires you because of your national origin or citizenship status (this may violate a part of the law at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(1)) Treats you unfairly while checking your right to work in the U.S., including while completing the Form I-9 or using E-Verify (this may violate the law at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(1) or (a)(6)) Retaliates against you because you are speaking up for your right to work as protected by this law (the law prohibits retaliation at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(5))
Cprime US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Occasionally, our teams have the option to meet in-person for team meetings, collaboration, or social events.
You will be part agile expert, part implementation specialist and part strategy consultant to bring product, solution, and technical direction to your engagements as a Cprime Jira Align Implementation Architect. You have domain expertise with agile tooling products and solutions, and your ability to identify business process re-engineering opportunities defines you as a specialty leader. You will conduct process design sessions and facilitate clear conversations with your business and technical teams to drive project scope, expectations, and delivery. You’re able to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the agile tools to support the processes. You will provide overall thought guidance and best practice solutions in order to elevate your implementation and organizational adoption.
What you will do:
- Investigate, discover, and assess customers pain points with scaling Agile
- Define, advise and promote strategic agile direction and transformations in partnership with our customers leadership team
- Drive solution design, architecture, and implementation with Cprime’s customers desired scaled agile framework and tools
- Be the go-to subject specialist on tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation of process integration between Jira Align, Jira, and other agile applications
- Provide agile coaching to impacted executive, business and technical roles
- Architect and document technical solutions that align with client business objectives
- Coach and mentor the delivery team to ensure consistent performance and customer success
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize agile delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability, and adaptability to Engagement manager and team members
- Assist in pre-sales scoping & project estimation efforts
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all agile tools and business agility processes
- Deliver customized training to support the defined tools support of key processes
- Provide project and internal communications
- Contribute to industry thought leadership, white papers, blogs, case studies with customers and represent Cprime at conferences,
- Manage multiple client deliverables and expectations in alignment with the Statement of Work and customers needs
- Build customers knowledge and credibility quickly
- Assist with management of partners and product feedback
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile transformation
- Prior Jira Align (AKA AgileCraft) experience
- Hands-on experience implementing an Agile scaling tool (Jira Align, Jira, Rally/ Agile Central, Rational, Azure DevOps Services (ADO)/ VSTS, VersionOne, or others)
- 5+ years working with large scale development organizations that exposed you to the concepts and trials of building software at scale
- Solid familiarity with the principles of agile, business agility and lean development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, DA, [email protected] XP and Lean, etc.)
- Passionate about making clients successful and building a company that will change the way software is built
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Previous experience working in a multifaceted, agile, and customer-facing environment
- Experience in consulting and solution-based professional services
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time management and planning, and work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Must have the willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 25-50% of the time to meet client needs.
- Certification in team agile practices (e.g., CSM, CPF, SAFe®, etc.) or 2 years of equivalent work experience
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.