New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 19%
- At least 8 years of experience in subscription and/or research sales to large Enterprise Retailers
- Experience managing the holistic life cycle of a client relationship from onboarding, quarterly business reviews, renewal and upsells
- Experience selling into large enterprises, negotiating contracts with sophisticated procurement teams and liaising with senior executives across several business functions
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement to help build a newer business from the ground up
- Manage an enterprise portfolio and drive retention and growth across a portfolio of existing clients within the corporate sector
- Position YipitData's products and ensure successful renewals as well as identify new buying centers and upsell opportunities within existing logos
- Own the commercial relationship for existing business, identify and close upsell opportunities, and have a relationship with budget owners and key decision makers
- Create advocates for products and assist them in finding answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with research and client strategy teams
- Excitement about the integration of data into strategic decision making
- High EQ and ability to quickly develop warm client relationships
- Resourceful, resilient, and motivated by the company’s success
- Love solving ambiguous problems and willing to persevere through the highs and lows of creating something new
YipitData is the leading market research and analytics firm for the disruptive economy and recently raised up to $475M from The Carlyle Group at a valuation over $1B.
We analyze billions of alternative data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments, and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean, and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.
For three years and counting, we have been recognized as one ofInc’s Best Workplaces. We are a fast-growing technology company backed by The Carlyle Group and Norwest Venture Partners. Our offices are located in NYC, Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Singapore. We cultivate a people-centric culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Senior Account Executive (Enterprise - Brands/Retail) to our Corporate team who will manage an enterprise portfolio and drive retention and growth across a portfolio of existing clients within our corporate sector. The goal is to position YipitData’s must-have products and ensure successful renewals as well as identity new buying centers and upsell opportunities within existing logos.
The Senior Account Executive will own the commercial relationship for existing business, be responsible for identifying and closing upsell opportunities, having a relationship with budget owners and key decision maker, and owning the renewal process. You will be responsible for creating advocates for our products and assisting them find answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our research and client strategy teams to provide a "must have" service to our clients.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have at least 8 years of experience in subscription and/or research sales to large Enterprise Retailers in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing the holistic life cycle of a client relationship from onboarding, quarterly business reviews, renewal and upsells
- You have experience selling into large enterprises, negotiating contracts with sophisticated procurement teams and liaising with the senior executives across several business functions such as strategy, sales, marketing, and data/analytics
- You have experience managing a book of business and or selling a new complex product or service
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data into strategic decision making
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a newer business from the ground up
- You love solving ambiguous problems and are willing to persevere through the highs and lows of creating something new
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits, perks, equity, and a competitive salary:
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, flexible vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual on-target earnings for this position is anticipated to be up to $265,000 (~$160,000 base salary + variable commission earned at 100% of quota). The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks. The compensation package also includes equity.
- This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.
- Please note that for this position, we are not able to consider candidates who currently or in the future will require visa sponsorship.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.