Lead Technical Program Manager (Data Engineering)
Posted on 5/21/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management roles
- An organized and strategic approach to collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Track record of successfully launching infrastructure products
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary, and highly visible technical projects in service of our team's mission of reliable, compliant, and easy-to-use data
- Coordinate across many engineering teams through the full project lifecycle including requirements gathering, development milestone planning, testing, and delivery
- Present status updates (progress, plan, risks, etc) to the executive team based on the technical risks and challenges with inputs from stakeholders that include legal, security, and engineering teams
- Develop expertise in the Data domain shaping the organization's strategy for years to come
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.