Posted on 8/3/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Individuals with a technical focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills, since this is a high-visibility role
- Understanding how modern cloud environments and different XaaS environments (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) work
- Understanding / experience with common enterprise (cloud) security tooling. Ideally at least 3-4 of the following are familiar to you: Vulnerability management tooling, Application security tooling, Configuration management tools, Endpoint security tools, Network security tools (firewalls, IDS, ..)
- Experience with process mapping (preferably on MS Visio / Lucidchart or equivalent)
- Conduct security audits and gap analysis of Unity systems and processes, against various compliance frameworks (such as PCI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, ISO270001, ISO22301, SOC 2 etc.)
- Evaluate the security-maturity of complex information systems, processes and controls, including but not limited to - applications, cyber infrastructure, business control processes, Security operations, Vulnerability management, personnel security
- Report findings to management and communicate recommendations for corrective actions
- Directing technical teams on the implementation of security controls to meet requirements of various compliance frameworks
- Implementing audit review processes and evidence collection automation
- Professional certifications in security risk management and audit areas are a plus, such as CISA, CISSP or similar
- Experience conducting risk assessment on products and applications (in-house and/or third-party) to inculcate better security and recognize opportunities of security program development
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.