Senior Manager Compensation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Denver, CO, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 7+ years of compensation experience, preferably supporting technical organizations
- Experience with equity in a public-traded company required along with strong compensation analytics background
- Experience with compensation program design and changement management, including short-term and long-term incentive pay elements
- Strong compensation analytics background
- Strong experience with Workday as an HRIS preferred
- Preferred experience as an analyst or specialist within a compensation operation function/role
- Experience leading programs and strong change management experience
- Extensive knowledge of HR products and services and awareness of HR strategy around talent identification, attraction, engagement and retention
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- An owner mindset, coupled with innovative thinking and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- A laser-focus on quality of deliverable for the end-user
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with no trepidation with ambiguity or lack of a playbook
- Drive corporate compensation programs such as compensation cycle reviews, promotion cycles, pay equity review, etc. Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts from other teams and functions to address and provide solutions to ever-changing business needs
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, leaders, internal and external partners with emotional intelligence, curiosity and integrity. Own compensation products from start to end with the customer in mind
- Develop policies and processes that support innovation and growth while upholding compliance and minimizing risk. Memorialize key decisions, methodologies, processes, policies and add to the compensation repository/library for future reference and utilization
- Guide and manage the work of employees, consultants and vendors related to compensation with strong leadership and empathy skills. Optimize resources (people and money) to meet highest priority items, and manage resources as if they were your own
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts from other teams and functions to address and provide solutions to ever-changing business needs
- In partnership with the Senior Director, Compensation, design and deliver compensation structures and methodologies that will scale for long term durability and global expansion
- Be a trusted advisor. Partner with senior business leaders to understand their operational issues and opportunities and create automated solutions to scale
- Based in Colorado:$132,320.00-$165,400.00
- Based in New York, Washington State, or California (outside of the San Francisco Bay area): $140,080.00-$175,100.00
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area, California: $155,600.00- $194,500.00
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives