About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials was founded in 2017 to create a circular supply chain for electric vehicles and clean energy products, making them more sustainable and driving down the cost for batteries. We’re doing this by developing and deploying new technologies to increase the scope and scale of recycled and sustainable materials in the global battery supply chain.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to work across our office and production facilities. The Supervisor will plan, coordinate and lead the daily activities of one or more shifts of skilled technical staff in maintenance of all facilities equipment and systems.
Experience in facilities maintenance in a large industrial or manufacturing environment is preferred, including experience in equipment maintenance for electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and control systems. In this position, this individual will apply knowledge of first principles while solving real world, technically challenging problems in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
This individual must be highly collaborative and able to work effectively with a wide range of teams and disciplines in a dynamic and scrappy start up environment. Great leadership skills and the ability to drive actions across multiple stakeholders is critical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and schedule daily technician activity and supervise and coordinate execution.
- Provide training and mentoring to a team of skilled technical staff.
- Acts as shift lead for escalations, with the ability to act as incident manager for on shift events.
- Develop and report on team KPIs and other activities as required.
- Understand and apply root cause analysis concepts and implement actions to continuously improve our maintenance operations.
- Develop, review, implement and continuously improve standard maintenance procedures and processes within the Maintenance Team.
- Manage basic projects and provide oversight of contractors and other 3rd party work.
- Work cross-functionally across our operations and engineering teams on a variety of projects to support team growth and our continuous improvement goals.
- BS in a technical field or equivalent related work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience preferred, with proven team leadership capability.
- At least two years of experience supporting Facilities Maintenance and Operations or Production organizations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis on equipment failure or performance issues, at a high level.
- Self-motivated, hands-on mindset, with a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at [email protected]