Manager – Partner Relationships
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in customer service operations (BPO preferred, captive accepted)
- Broad experience working within matrixed CS organizations
- Strong functional knowledge across Workforce planning
- Experience managing the material budget spend and tracking accountability for same
- Experience driving B2B relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Demonstrated project management experience as either owner or stakeholder
- Strong analytical skills, including performance storytelling using slides, charts, etc
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to travel (domestic and international)
- Up to 30% travel time (TBC once travel resumes in the company)
- Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
- Build and drive workforce and staff planning for their partner location(s) within a specific market or region, including satisfying budget inputs from their Regional Partner Manager
- Hold their partner(s) accountable for headcount and contact volume service level performance, continually improving the partner's attrition and site health performance
- Facilitate their partner's relationships with the multiple Airbnb Operations Managers and stakeholders who look after the performance outcomes of multiple Airbnb service tiers
- Manage the day-to-day operational needs of the partner(s) by collaborating with IT, Training, Workforce Management, and other groups who support the administration of crucial functions
- Take part in new site launch efforts, either driving and owning lower complexity launches with existing partners, or collaborating to assist in higher complexity launches with new or strategic partners
- Drive the partner teams to develop regular and robust feedback and insights to the Regional Operations Managers and other stakeholders who are pursuing the continuous improvement of service delivery
- Collaborate with their partner(s) to identify and develop unique value additions, pilots, and projects that enrich the overall Community Support platform
- Evaluate new Airbnb processes or program changes for their potential impact to partner performance, and assist in mitigating those risks
- Act as Airbnb's Brand Ambassador to their partner(s), role modeling our core values and assessing the partner's people oriented programs against Airbnb standards
- As needed, collaborate with and understand the needs of your local market and provide support to market managers and local business operations
- Act as Airbnb's single point of contact for all other matters related to the partner's operations, including Legal queries and requirements
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.