Audit Senior / Supervising Senior
Employee Benefit Plans
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Camarillo, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; Master's degree a plus
- CPA License or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license; Passed all four parts of the CPA exam is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to complex accounting issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Audit employee benefit plans including but not limited to 401k plans, 403(b) plans, employee stock ownership plans, health and welfare benefits
- Identify areas to help clients and develop effective, client-focused audit strategies
- Ensure quality of work product
- Communicate engagement progress with partners and managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships directly with clients
- Supervise teams of staff accountants and review their work product
- Coach & mentor individual team members, facilitating them to have the information, tools and opportunities they need to grow
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff
- Significant recent experience working on 401k plans is a plus
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.