Sr. Analyst, Paid Social
Posted on 4/27/2022
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years work experience in a marketing role
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly
- Strong data-driven analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with digital marketing and transaction-based B2C sites
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Marketing Partners or other Ad-tech
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and/or similar analytical tools
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE)
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- We still make funny commercials
- Own the strategy, launch, administration, optimization, and budgets for multiple paid marketing campaigns
- Manage daily performance, including ad spend, revenue, ROI, and key performance metrics, to ensure accomplishment of performance goals
- Work closely with product teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels
- Administer A/B tests, run reporting and develop best practices around monetization strategies
- Account optimization, including campaign structure, audience targeting, creative, copy, and landing pages
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.