Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grant-making and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
Benevity is searching for Senior Product Manager, Finance to join us in taking the next step in our journey to “infuse a culture of goodness in the world”.
As a Benevity Product Manager you will hone your craft while working on one of our many impactful products that enable some of the world’s leading companies to engage their employees and customers to find purpose while doing good in the world. Our product portfolio consists of Employee and Customer Engagement platforms, Corporate Granting solutions, and Cause/Charity engagement experiences which are all backed by scalable technology investments across Data, Financial Services, and Technology Enablers. We will be adding new teammates across the full portfolio and welcome experienced candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by our core value of “we are we” and as a Product Manager you will work in an outcome-driven environment where collaboration with your design and engineering counterparts is paramount.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, come join us!
What You Will Do
- Lead our team in delivering a best in class reporting and data analytics platform
- Define product vision and strategy based on a creative understanding of where the market can evolve to.
- Manage your portfolio products throughout the product lifecycle – understanding market requirements, establishing feature / function value and prioritizing those accordingly.
- Co-create with your triad of design and engineering partners to deliver successful products.
- Collaborate with all stakeholder groups to ensure that our clients remain raving fans of Benevity.
- Engage and interact with key clients, causes and users to understand their problems and convert those into new opportunities.
- Leverage your discovery, experimentation, and analytical skills to bring impactful and measurable features to the market.
- Be passionate about the product and about impeccable execution.
- Become an authority on your product, representing it to the highest standards both inside and outside of Benevity.
What You will Bring
- 5+ years of progressively more senior product management experience, ideally in the SaaS, Non-Profit, or Finance space.
- Experience leading product team focused on one or more of the following:
- Reporting & analytics (ideally using Looker, Tableau, or a similar BI tool)
- Data visualizations
- Data lake management
- Data aggregation and ETL
- Prior product management experience in a technical environment is an asset.
- Worked in a team environment...and listened, learned and participated.
- You can find your way around an Agile development process.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus; some travel may be required in the future.
Discover your purpose at work
If what you really want is more than just a J-O-B — a place where your work has meaning and makes a real impact — Benevity is the place for you.
It’s hard not to feel a sense of purpose from helping the world’s coolest companies do more good. In fact, 92% of Benevity-ites say they’re inspired by our mission (we call it our “Moonshot”!) You’ll get to make a difference in the world alongside equally passionate coworkers and leaders who are invested in being part of a tech transformation at a high-growth company that is changing the way businesses and people have impact.
You’ll get that competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity’s very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
Here at Benevity, we are committed to creating a culture of belonging and that starts with a fair and accessible hiring process. Any candidates with disabilities who may require accommodations throughout the hiring or assessment process, are encouraged to reach out to [email protected].
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.