Cybersecurity Analyst - Iam Application
Posted on 5/6/2022
- A bachelor's degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) in a computer science or related field
- Experience in application enrollments and application access management processes like access request provisioning, user access revalidation/certification, and Joiner/Mover/Leaver process
- Experience with role-based access governance
- Broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation), to IAM compliance and role engineering
- Ability to review and document requirements and implement solutions to address them
- Working knowledge of Sailpoint or Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Similar products
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to gather and analyze IAM business and functional requirements to achieve successful enrollment of enterprise-wide applications to the centralized IAM infrastructure
- Act as the IAM point of contact for a set of assigned applications and manage the enterprise end to end IAM lifecycle for these applications
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to corporate and commercial applications and assist other security analysts as needed
- Perform role mining and role engineering analysis for role-based access during enrollment of enterprise-wide applications
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up to date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes, and recommend upgrades to application access management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any access management security issue
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
- Experience in application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- CISSP and other comparable CyberSecurity certifications
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.