Machine Learning Success Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Snorkel provides data-driven AI solutions.
Snorkel AI is leading the shift from model-centric to data-centric AI development with its unique programmatic approach. The company is building an AI-powered data platform.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Redwood City, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↓ -16%
2 year growth↑ 3%
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
AI & Machine Learning
- 5+ years demonstrated ability working in a technical customer-facing role, e.g., technical account management, management consultant, pre-sales engineer or customer success.
- Demonstrable ability to understand customer objectives, design solutions and identify expansion opportunities that align to value drivers within the account.
- Experience running strategic projects or professional services engagements with a strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Consistent record of achieving targets and goals with a history of driving adoption and identifying risks to renewals, cross-selling and upselling.
- Influential presence in front of customers, strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the desire to become the trusted advisor.
- Skilled at coordinating resources to manage customer issues through a successful resolution.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable degree/experience.
- Travel up to 30% based on customer needs.
- Build and develop relationships with senior leaders in business and IT to ultimately stay aligned with business outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives.
- Identifying critical needs of our customers and mapping appropriate resources multi-functionally including product, engineering, data science, and co-founders.
- Lead the new customer onboarding program and work with core Snorkel AI technical teams to ensure that customer requests and critical issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Be a customer advocate as we establish our roadmap and influence features and improvements and actively support them through the product development pipeline via collaboration with the product team.
- Partner closely with Regional Sales Leaders, Account Executives, MLEs, Data Scientists, and other internal collaborators to identify new use cases and add-on opportunities for the account team
- Identify and mitigate risk of churn with a well thought out account add-on strategy built in collaboration with Account Team.
- Supervise customer health and adoption metrics, developing a comprehensive understanding of account health and overall status.
- Become a domain expert on the Snorkel AI product, and our position within the marketplace while also continuing to expand your knowledge of AI/ML industry trends.
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard methodologies, processes, and tools to continually improve our Customer Success Program.
- Previous experience working on machine learning projects or industry knowledge of standard technologies in the machine learning space.
- Track record of collaboration across technical and sales teams to handle churn and grow retention rates within accounts.
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain technical concepts to a broad audience and then influence internal and external partners
- Ability to uncover customer struggles and apply Snorkel AI’s resources to provide solutions.
- Previous experience with manufacturing, retail, health and life sciences, or insurance is a plus