Vp of Marketing
Posted on 3/8/2022
Remote in USA • Remote
- Leading and coaching the Marketing Team and managing the day to day activities of the department including but not limited to: performance management, goal setting, career development, hiring, etc
- Demand generation: Scale and optimize the demand-gen program to generate leads and support rapid growth, which includes list building, third-party partnerships, digital advertising, SEO, in-person events, webinars, website strategy, and more. Fluent in acronyms like MQL, SQL, CAC, and conversion rates
- PR & Communications: Build strong relationships with media and stakeholders through effective PR strategies. Grow Ocrolus' brand position as a Fintech leader
- Brand building: Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness. Oversee company branding including brand identity and positioning
- Budgeting: Scale paid campaign and event budget efficiently, and manage and report on budget and ROI
- Industry expertise: Understand the lending ecosystem, particularly in the Fintech space. Identify and leverage trends and opportunities
- Executive presence: Part of the executive management team. Represent the company in interviews, investor meetings, etc
- Board-level reporting: Establish and share marketing metrics with the team, and with the Board
- Proven track record of driving lead generation and revenue in B2B Marketing; have led and owned all marketing operations and integrated marketing plans
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience in a technical product/SaaS environment
- 5+ years of direct leadership experience with demonstrated success leading and motivating teams as well as managing cross-functional teams
- Brand-building and experience establishing a differentiable brand identity
- Executive presence; brings proficiency in Board-level reporting metrics and KPIs
- Experience scaling marketing functions (demand gen, PR, brand, etc.) in a fast growth environment
- Demonstrated success in Partner marketing campaigns, working with Channel Sales and capturing Partner attach throughout the sales life cycle
- Experience running Channel marketing programs including Partner Programs, Deal Registrations, Joint investments, Partner enablement
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience in Fintech is a plus
Ocrolus believes companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation take care of the rest. Ocrolus is a document automation platform that powers the digital lending ecosystem, automating credit decisions across fintech, mortgage, and banking.
- Taking care of you - We offer a comprehensive health package, including dental and vision, to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Ocrolus Appreciation Days - Enjoy Ocrolus Appreciation Days, our company holiday on the last Friday of every month. That’s 12 extra days of PTO per year!
- Save for retirement - All employees benefit from a 401(k) plan, offered through Betterment, the investment and savings app.
- Unlimited time off - Vacations at Ocrolus are on your terms. There’s no cap on PTO, alongside a flexible schedule and time off on summer Fridays.
- Paid parental leave - It’s the big moments in life that matter. Our employees take up to three months of paid maternity or paternity leave.
- Meals on us - Get catered lunch in the office all week long. We also provide dinner on most nights of the week.
- Develop at work - Be empowered to grow personally and professionally with our annual learning and development stipend.
- Take ownership - It’s important that Ocrolus employees feel invested in the company. Equity packages are available to most staff.
- Ride to work - Commuting doesn’t have to be a drag. With CitiBike membership, you can make getting to work fun and healthy.
- Optimism - See opportunities, not obstacles
- Ownership - Reasons don't matter
- Humility - Manage pride through perspective
- Objectivity - Data beats opinion
- Urgency - Today, not tomorrow
- Appreciation - Enjoy work, enjoy life