Inside Sales / Partnership Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience and/or internships preferred
- An overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- Self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, managing, and qualifying prospects
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, and organized
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding
- Love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions
- An ability to manage high volume tasks in an organized way
- Prospecting: Within given territories, verticals and media agencies
- Responding: Incoming emails from prospects
- Qualifying: Ensuring that the point of contact that we are speaking with is the decision maker and that their company is able to work with us
- Booking Meetings: Scheduling meetings for the sales managers to meet with the point of contacts you qualified
- Sitting in on Meetings: Taking notes on what is discussed during the meeting, being sure to have captured the point of contact needs
- The Inside Sales team utilizes a multitude of platforms such as; Salesforce (CRM), Outreach (Automated Emailing Tool), as well as tools/helpful documents (Sales Playbook, Sales Flowchart, etc.) that all work together to maximize the efficiency of day-to-day operations
- Experience in some type of lead generation capacity and proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus
It's Smart's mission to help tomorrow's leaders shift to a radically different ad tech model and take back control. Their fully transparent platform and shared-interest business approach enable premium publishers and brands to get their fair share of ad value at every opportunity, on their terms.
Company Core Values
- Be brave. Make things happen.
- Be thoughtful. Act with care & openness
- Be together. Lead as One Team