Salesforce Tech Lead
Posted on 7/19/2022
Remote in USA
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform. including Lightning components using the Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components or Lightning Aura Components and Apex (Batch, Controllers, Triggers)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with declarative development on Salesforce using Workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder, Flows, etc
- Previous experience with implementing Salesforce Service Cloud. Solutions include Live Chat, Knowledge, Case Lifecycle Management, Assignment Rules, Reports and Dashboards, etc
- Salesforce Experience Cloud design and development
- Extensive experience with Salesforce integrations, both point-to-point and middleware
- Experience with deployments using SFDX and Version Control. Must have knowledge of CI/CD process
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of the project
- Lead a team of developers and provide guidance on Salesforce best practices. Review code frequently
- Help establish the scope and effort estimates for development
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning. Establish technical vision and work with developers to turn it into reality
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of the project
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Digital services firm
Softrams' mission is to grow and continue to be a leading consulting and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package by providing options for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance for the employee along with optional spousal and child life insurance.
- We offer a generous 401k program with matching employer contributions of up to 5%. Employees become fully vested 30 days after their start date.
- Everyone needs time to recharge and unwind which is why we provide an annual 15-day vacation and 5-day sick leave. We also provide additional maternity and parental leave, as well as bereavement leave.
- We are proud to share our in-house training application which provides unlimited access to training programs (AWS, Azure, SAFe etc). We offer rewards for completion of certificates and host internal brown bag sessions to ensure an environment of continuous learning. We have also launched a new “Yearn to Learn” initiative which provides recommended courses and certifications along with opportunities and incentives based on current role and future aspirations.
- We provide your choice of laptop – MacBook Pro or PC, along with any additional software you may need for your job. Our offices provide ergonomic desks with adjustable height powered by push button operation, with USB plugins conveniently mounted right at their desk (SmartDesk). Additionally, our offices have all new Zoom Rooms installed in each conference room to ensure quality communication and collaboration in a seamless and integrated manner.
- We have partnered with Teaching for Good to provide free virtual training and mentoring for anyone interested in enhancing their career or would like to acquire new competencies. We also hope to create the skills of our future workforce.
- The pandemic has shifted how companies engage with their employees. In addition to the annual company event, we have created new virtual events such as Virtual Birthday Cake Cutting, Trivia, Bingo and many more to emphasize we are one team.
- Stand United: The current climate of divisive politics and ideologies reminds us of the importance of unifying values. At Softrams, we believe in equity and justice for all which makes us proud of our diversity.
- Provide Value: We take pride in our work and strive to provide exceptional digital services that are achieved through in-depth research, avant-garde creativity, and tenacious execution.
- Transform Digital Landscape: With our client partnerships, we aim to make a difference in how technology shapes our world. We co-create new possibilities for how work is managed.