Community Manager Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- The skillset to be collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience or knowledge on how to growing a global community
- The ability handle multiple ongoing requests at once
- Passionate about games, user generated content, social networking, and the Roblox community!
- Someone who believes that helping the community is crucial to the success of the company
- Be embedded into our Developer Relations team with responsibility and deliverables
- Work collaboratively with departments across the company such as Product, PR, and localization
- Build and maintain a pipeline of partnerships within the global developer community
- Create, optimize, and follow current and future processes for our team
- Celebrate & engage with upcoming and current global developers on the platform
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done