Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer
Posted on 12/7/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in security or software engineering in a cloud environment
- Have implemented security controls in Kubernetes
- Proficiency in either Python or Go
- Moderate familiarity with deployment automation/configuration management (eg. Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Expertise with AWS security controls and services
- Design, build and scale security data pipelines that will transform millions of log records into measurable security signals
- Implement security controls for Terraform, Kubernetes and AWS
- Work with our engineering partners to create engineering paved paths
- Define and provide actionable security metrics for the organization
- Help create and execute a detailed infrastructure security roadmap and vision
- Participate in security design reviews and threat model exercises
- Provide mentorship to other engineers
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.