Account Executive & Credit Sales Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You will have a genuine interest in the use of technology in commercial and business environments, preferably with knowledge or experience working in a digital environment
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders across the PayPal UK business
- Highly motivated, structured yet flexible and adaptable, enthusiastic and self-starting
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively influence, prioritise, solve and scale complex processes across cross-functional teams to drive merchants
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, with a good attention to detail
- Good team player with collaborative approach and ability to forge constructive relationships quickly
- Strong IT skills, Excel and PowerPoint
- You may also have an Undergraduate Degree or be part of a sandwich course programme
- Support the increase PayPal's product penetration and overall share of payment volume across the merchant portfolio through understanding of a merchant's business and values drivers identifying commercial opportunities
- Manage internal stakeholders across the PayPal business, always act as one team and be the customer champion
- Build and manage a sales pipeline forecast using Salesforce.com
- Be comfortable building and reviewing compelling commercial pitches
- Maintain the operational health of the portfolio working closely with internal account managers
- Be comfortable working with complex projects
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
Company Core Values
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.