Data Analyst II
Pricing and Promotions
Posted on 8/2/2022
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical and/or data type role post bachelor's degree graduation
- Bachelor's degree ideally in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills; Demonstrated ability to develop analytical methodologies and assumptions, use data to conduct the analyses, and synthesize findings
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic; passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
- Attentive to detail with strong quality control
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable with Excel: VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Macros, Formulas, etc
- Currently programming in SQL and ideally, Python-Pandas
- Familiar with Tableau/Mode Analytics/etc is a nice to have but not required
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization
- Measure the impact of price levels on the overall business
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, product managers and engineers to develop new pricing strategies and pricing systems In partnership with business leaders, inform the profitability strategy of multi million dollar brands
- Partner with senior analysts and team leadership to develop solutions in alignment with stakeholders Partner with key stakeholders to understand strategic knowledge gaps, and develop innovative solutions to generate new processes and insightsRelentlessly challenging the status quo in our processes to drive efficiency, speed, quality, and cost savings
- Work closely with the business to follow project roadmaps through stakeholder engagement, delivering on key milestones and participating in key development activities
- Contribute innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a brand new team, and continue to drive impact as we scaleUses cutting edge statistical testing methodology to implement pricing tests and measure impact on business outcomes
- Manages margin levels using price and makes complex profit and revenue trade-offs
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.